Booking and Scheduling
Give your members the flexibility to make online bookings for classes and PT sessions – wherever, whenever
Booking Software That Adapts To Your Gym
GymMaster’s scheduling and booking management system is highly flexible and easily configurable. Setting up and managing your trainer’s schedules is simple with daily and weekly calendar views. Members can book into classes online using the member portal, as well as manually at the front desk. Even better, is that when your members enter your facility, GymMaster’s access control system actually checks them into the class, meaning there’s no need to check them in twice!
The types of facilities you offer, such as a swimming pool or squash court, can be customized independently per site.
With GymMaster’s scheduling and booking management tool, it’s now easy for you to:
- Set up and manage your exercise classes, sauna, pool, squash court, spin class, aerobics, boot camps, and personal training sessions
- Amend opening hours, booking time-frames, repeat bookings, staff availability, and set member limits to particular classes
- Check at a glance which staff are available at any one time
- Run reports to track attendance levels for different classes throughout the day, allowing you to adjust and find the right mix of classes and instructors to maximize revenue
- Keep in contact with your members by simply automating communication, for example sending an SMS to attendees to remind them of their bookings; or let them know of a cancellation should an instructor become unavailable.
At GymMaster, we appreciate that you have your own way of charging for classes, such as some members needing to pay an add-on fee for special classes depending on their membership type. This is simple to set up and record within GymMaster, to ensure the correct direct debit is charged or payment is taken at reception.
“Since we started monitoring our contractors using GymMaster I’ve improved member retention by 28% – that’s equivalent to 3 months marketing costs! In fact, I’ve increased my membership while cutting back on advertising!”
— Gary, Olympic Gym, New Zealand
Your Members can Book Online
Make it simple for your members to interact with your gym while they’re on the go. They can book into classes, PT sessions, make payments and renew their membership.
- Create one-off or regular classes on GymMaster. This will sync automatically with the online module, creating an up-to-date schedule online which members can view or book. This feature can be integrated into your current website
- Members can then book into RPM or fitness classes, personal training sessions and childcare using their smartphone or tablet
- Online bookings can be limited by time and numbers; eg. making bookings able to be taken only 1 week in advance with a limit of 15 people
- Members can view whether a class is fully booked online
- You can allow members to cancel their personal training sessions online
- Bookings can be paid for by credit card or added to members accounts
- Members can easily sign up for your gym, or renew their existing membership using the online system
- Easily contact registered members to a class via sms or email if there are any changes in the schedule