Free Yourself From Your Desk
Free yourself from the front desk and experience the benefits of having your entire gym system at your fingertips
Go Mobile and Manage your Gym from Anywhere
It’s now easier than ever to manage your business on-the-go.
GymMaster works from any device with a browser – your smartphone, tablet or laptop – opening up endless possibilities for increased productivity and member engagement
- Do your administrative and management work from the comfort of your own home
- Check in on daily progress throughout the day with real time reporting in your hands
- Sign your members’ into the system while you’re out in the field
- Allocate charges for towel or locker hire
- Input prospect information directly into GymMaster, making follow up easier than ever
- Create a more interactive environment by bringing up your member’s’ details while on the gym floor
- Create or adjust bookings with your client, no matter where you are
Get Things Done
As the key decision maker, you are constantly assessing important information about your business’ operation. And now with GymMaster, you can get that information with your gym software anywhere, no matter how mobile your lifestyle.
GymMaster’s comprehensive reporting is simple to use, customizable, and gives you real-time operation information, allowing you to keep your finger on the pulse of your business. You can access reports on any device, so if you’re on the move, on holiday, or if you’d simply like a day off, you can check in on how the day is going, do your monthly accounts, coordinate and initiate a promotion, or get big picture data to help you with your long-term strategy.
How it Works
GymMaster is a web-based application that works in most web browsers, which means you won’t need to download or install any new software onto your computers or smart devices.
Once set up with your turnstiles or doors, the gym system communicates seamlessly between the door, your members’ account, and their booking, giving you real-time information over the cloud – no matter where you are.
User Access Rights – Who can do What
You have full control over who sees what with User Access Rights. You can change and set up your staff or PT’s roles to allow different levels of access and editing control over member information, scheduling, reporting, settings and more. You can even edit access rights over multiple sites or companies.
This means you can allow access to GymMaster on a mobile scale with Trainers, PTs and other staff without fear of them being able to access the wrong information. This works on your own business’ devices as well as if they download the gym software onto their own devices. Research shows that utilizing BYOD can have a profoundly positive impact on staff engagement and attitude.
Increase Member Engagement
Give your trainer instant access to member information while they’re on the gym floor or out in the field, in turn allowing them to offer more options for engaging your members.
- Book clients into classes while they’re feeling inspired
- Renew their membership right there and then
- Pinpoint upselling opportunities, for example hiring equipment or selling accessories through Point of Sale
- Report measurements and fitness progress
- Amend member contact details
- Communicate directly through GymMaster with SMS or email